Monday, June 26, 2006

Clueless About Canada



I received this email from one of my roommates and spent the next two days erupting into laughter. Now it's your turn.

Now that Vancouver has won the chance to host the 2010 Winter Olympics, people from around the world are asking questions about Canada. These questions were posted on an International Tourism Website:

Q: I have never seen it warm on Canadian TV, so how do the plants grow?(UK)
A. We import all plants fully grown and then just sit around and watch them die.

Q: Will I be able to see Polar Bears in the street? (USA)
A: Depends on how much you've been drinking.

Q: I want to walk from Vancouver to Toronto-can I follow the Railroad tracks?(Sweden)
A: Sure, it's only Four thousand miles, take lots of water.

Q: Are there any ATM's(cash machines) in Canada? Can you send me a list of them in Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton and Halifax? (UK)
A: What did your last slave die of?

Q: Are there supermarkets in Toronto and is milk available all year round? (Germany)
A: No, we are a peaceful civilization of Vegan hunters/gatherers. Milk is illegal.

I feel sorry for those idiots. May the Lord be with them.

No comments: