Wednesday, April 07, 2010

The Perfect Vertical Bookcase



For days, I have been on a seemingly endless quest for the perfect bookcase. You can imagine my delight when I finally spotted EXACTLY what I was looking for during an episode of Cityline. I impatiently waited for the interior designer to dish the details on where I might find the bookcase of my dreams, and was totally bummed when she moved on to the next piece of furniture without mentioning even a word about where it was purchased. Just my luck!! After googling every type of bookcase you can imagine (invisible bookcase, stacking bookcase, invisible stacking bookcase, tower bookcase, you get the idea...), I was frustrated and ready to give-up. Before I shut my computer down for the night, I decided to check out www.apartmenttherapy.com and search for bookcases. Apartment Therapy saved the day once again...the Sapien bookcase from Design Within Reach is exactly what I've been envisioning for our new living room, and I was able to annoy Addy with my victory dance afterall :).

No comments: